Larena 2000 ml Leg Bag
The Larena 2000 ml Night Bag it is intended for the bedside urine drainage and daytime use when frequent emptying of a small bag can be difficult.
It consists of non-return valve, easy to use enlarged T-Tap valve outlet, smooth drain with a large diameter and 140 cm length and 2 holes for universal hanger attachment.
• Very long drain length (140 cm) ensures safety and freedom during everyday use of the bag;
• The large capacity of the bag ensures a good night’s sleep without worrying about having to empty the bag;
• The upper bag section contains holes for attaching the universal hanger to the bag. The holes have been further strengthened to facilitate secure connection of the bag with the hanger. Installation and use of the hanger is extremely simple.
• The bag can also be useful in situations where it may be difficult to empty the small bag frequently. The Larena 2000 ml Night Bag bag can be connected to the smaller Larena Leg Bag – without having to remove the bag attached to the leg;
• Smooth drain surface facilitates the outflow of urine into the bag, reducing the risk of urine retention. The large tube diameter eliminates the possibility of the drain bending, kinking or clogging;
• The non-return valve prevents the recurrence of urine, which is very important in preventing infections;
• The universal cone-shaped connector allows simple connection of the bag to the internal (urological) catheter, external catheter or urostomy bag;
• The enlarged T-Tap outlet valve is easily operated with one hand;
• All Larena bags have a printed scale on the outside of the bag for easy reading of the amount of urine collected;
• Larena bags are individually wrapped in plastic packaging, which can be easily opened using a special perforation placed on their edge.
Cortmed Larena Urinary Products
Larena urine collection bags and fastening accessories have been designed with their users in mind. They provide the patient with maximum comfort and safety. Larena products combine high functionality, modern design and solid performance.
In the process of creating Larena urine bags, all practical aspects of using the bag have been taken into account, both inside and outside the hospital. The design and method of making Larena bags for urine collection includes many useful enhancements, ensuring safe use and making them the best choice for those looking for innovative products of the highest quality.
Larena urine collection bags are available in different variants and sizes to best meet the individual needs of the patient.
Long and smooth drain – safety and security
All Larena 2000 ml Night Bags have a drain with a length of 140 cm, which ensures increased freedom and safety when using the bag during the day and during the night. Thanks to the smooth surface and large diameter, the drain does not bend, ensuring continuous outflow of urine without the risk of blockage and retention of urine droplets.
Simple and convenient attachment to the bed frame
All Larena Leg Bags have an extremely soft and fleece non-woven backing. The fabric is friendly in contact with the skin and protects it from possible irritation or damage.
All Larena bags are individually wrapped in plastic packaging which has a perforation line to facilitate opening. Separate packaging enables hygienic storage of the product and confirms that the product has not been used.
Non return valve
All Larena bags have a non-return valve to prevent the back flow of urine – regardless of a body or bag position.
Comfortable and safe enlarged Lever-Tap valve
Larena 2000 ml Night Bag have an enlarged T-Tap outlet valve, which can be easily operated with one hand, even by people with incomplete hand function.
Easy connection to an additional urine collection bag
The Larena 2000 ml Night Bag can be connected to an additional urine collection bag without having to remove it from the leg. After attaching to an additional urine collection bag, the outlet valve of the leg-attached bag should be switched to open position.